Welcome aboard Captain Joe Smith's state-of-the-art 2018 Cape Horn 32. Joe has outfitted his boat with the latest electronics to ensure a safe and productive day on the water.
This beautifully designed deep sea fishing machine provides a comfortable and forgiving ride in all sea conditions. Featuring twin
Yamaha 300 hp outboards and a wave-slicing hull, the speedy Cape Horn reduces travel time, increases
fishing time, and provides the flexibility to change locations and fishing styles throughout the day.
The Cape Horn 32, powered by twin 300 hp Yamaha outboards, cruises at 40 mph and provides a comfortable dry ride. Speed and comfort are the hallmark of this boat's design and center console layouts are the proven choice of serious fisherman:
- No fumes - More fresh ocean air, less sea sickness
- A room with a view - Less sea sickness. The ability to see the horizon is proven to reduce the incidence of sea sickness. And who doesn't enjoy a 360 degree view and the beauty and action that surrounds every trip.
- Fight the fish, not the boat. The Cape Horn 32 allows for multiple hook-ups and the ability to fight the fish no matter the direction it runs.
- Flexibility and fishability – Captain Joe can quickly configure the boat for bottom-fishing, trolling, and site fishing.
- CLEAN fully-enclosed restroom and a fresh water shower
Many of the fish we target require special skills and exceptional equipment. Captain Joe has invested in the latest marine technology and state-of-the-art gear and tackle. You will leave the dock knowing that we have everything onboard to find and catch whatever is biting.
- Two 16” chart plotters provide safe navigation and precise locations of reefs, wrecks, and productive fishing grounds.
- 10 KW open array radar allows us to see past the horizon to detect birds (often over bait or fish), weather, and other vessels. For example, if someone has already arrived at one of Joe's fishing locations, the radar let's him know from 10 miles away, saving both time and fuel.
- Satellite weather provides real-time radar images and storm movements for the safest possible navigation.
- High and Low-Frequency depth finders allow us to see bait, fish, and structure up to 3000 feet below the boat.
- Outriggers and downriggers to ensure we are ready for all types of fishing.
- State-of-the-art tackle and gear for whatever species we encounter.